Terms and conditions
Users who use the Services offered by Zanzariereshop.it, owned by Zanzariereshop.it, declare that they know and accept these general terms and conditions.
Owner of zanzariereshop.it and related services
C.da scamarella snc - zona industriale 74016 Massafra, Italy
Tel. 099 65 21 647
VAT number: 02845560735
Taranto Business Register
Email address: email@example.com
Information on zanzariereshop.it
zanzariereshop.it is an online shop selling custom-made insect screens for windows and French doors that offers a wide range of models to choose from. It offers a pre and post-sales online assistance service to guide the consumer in purchasing the most suitable model for their needs, to give immediate feedback on the progress of shipments and to support the customer in the product assembly phase if necessary.
This document constitutes a legal agreement between you, as a User, and the company that manages Zanzariereshop.it and regulates your use of the website and in any case, the use of the services provided. “Legal Agreement” means that the terms of such agreement, once accepted by the User, are binding on the latter.
For simplicity, “User”, “you”, “your” and similar terms, both singular and plural, refer to you, the User. “We”, “our” and similar terms refer to the company that owns and manages Zanzariereshop.it. “Zanzariereshop.it” refers to this site and/or application. “Agreement” refers to this document, as amended from time to time. The Contract is concluded in the Italian language. Other definitions may be found in the “Definitions” section at the end of this Agreement.
Acceptance of the agreement
In order to use Zanzariereshop.it, you must carefully read and accept the Contract by clicking on the specific acceptance button. If you do not accept the Agreement, you will not be able to use the Service.
Registration, Zanzariereshop.it content and prohibited use
It is understood that in no case can the Data Controller be held responsible in the event of loss, dissemination, theft or unauthorized use by third parties, for any reason whatsoever, of the Users' access credentials. .
Account deletion and termination of user accounts
Registered users can deactivate their accounts, request cancellation or stop using the service at any time, through the Zanzariereshop.it interface or by contacting the owner directly. The holder of violation of these terms, reserves the right to suspend or terminate the user's account at any time and without notice.
The owner reserves the right to suspend or cancel the user's account at any time and without notice if he believes that:
- the user has violated the contract; and/or
- access or use of the service could cause damage to the owner, other users or third parties; and/or
- the use of zanzariereshop.it by the user may result in a violation of the law or applicable regulations; and/or
- in the event of investigations conducted as a result of legal actions or due to the involvement of public authorities; and/or
- the account is deemed by the owner, at its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate or offensive or in breach of the contract or not in line with the standards of the owner.
Contents available on Zanzariereshop.it
The contents available on zanzariereshop.it are protected by copyright law and other international laws and treaties aimed at protecting intellectual property rights and, unless otherwise specified, their use is permitted to users only within the limits specified in the this clause. The owner grants the user, for the entire duration of the contract, a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license, for exclusive personal and never commercial purposes and limited to the device in use by the user for the use of such contents. Therefore, the user is expressly prohibited from copying and/or downloading and/or sharing (except within the limits set out below), modifying, publishing, transmitting, selling, sub-licensing, processing, transferring/assigning to third parties or creating works derived in any way from the contents, including those of third parties, available on Zanzariereshop.it, nor allow third parties to do so through the user or his device, even without his knowledge. Where expressly indicated on Zanzariereshop.it, the user, for mere personal use, may be authorized to download and/or copy and/or share some content made available on Zanzariereshop.it, provided that he faithfully reports all copyright indications and other information provided by the owner.
Content provided by third parties
The owner does not carry out any preventive moderation on the contents or links provided by third parties shown on zanzariereshop.it. The owner is not responsible for such contents and their accessibility.
Services provided by third parties
Users can use services or contents included in zanzariereshop.it provided by third parties, but they must first read the terms and conditions of such third parties and accept them. Under no circumstances can the owner be held responsible in relation to the correct functioning or availability, or both, of services provided by third parties.
Usage not allowed
The service must be used in accordance with the terms. Users cannot:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on zanzariereshop.it or any portion of it;
- bypass the computer systems used by zanzariereshop.it or its licensors to protect the content accessible through it;
- copy, store, modify, change, prepare derivative works or alter in any way any of the contents provided by zanzariereshop.it;
- use any robot, spider, site search and/or retrieval application, or any other device, process or automatic means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of zanzariereshop.it or its contents;< /li>
- rent, license or sub-license zanzariereshop.it;
- defame, offend, harass, harass, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- disseminate or publish illegal, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate content;
- unlawfully take possession of the account in use by another user;
- register or use the service in order to approach users to promote, sell or advertise in any way products or services of any kind through zanzariereshop.it;
- use zanzariereshop.it in any other improper way that violates the terms.
Each order placed constitutes an offer to purchase the products. Orders are subject to availability and the discretionary acceptance of the owner. The user must select the products and complete the check-out, after carefully checking the information contained in the order summary. The order is placed through confirmation of the same and is subject to payment of the price, taxes and any additional payment costs indicated in the order summary form.
The order processing receipt does not constitute acceptance of the order. The conclusion of the contract takes place when the order confirmation is sent by the owner to the e-mail address provided by the user. The owner reserves the right not to confirm an order, communicating to the user within 10 working days of placing the order, to the e-mail address associated with his purchase, the possible unavailability of one or more of the products purchased. In this case, the owner will refund the price and expenses incurred by the user.
Methods of payment
zanzariereshop.it uses third party tools for payment processing and does not in any way come into contact with payment data - such as those relating to the credit card - provided.
Any costs for handling non-accepted user payments will be charged to the user.
Retention of title
Until full payment of the price of the products ordered, the products remain the property of the owner.
The prices, descriptions or availability of the products displayed are subject to change without notice. The photos inserted are indicative and may not be an exact representation of the products. The owner will do his best to present the characteristics of the products with the greatest degree of detail possible on zanzariereshop.it within each file corresponding to the product viewed by the user. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on zanzariereshop.it may differ from the real ones due to many factors including, by way of example but not limited to, the monitor of the user's terminal, photographic filters, etc. Therefore, the user acknowledges and accepts that any such minor differences do not constitute a lack of conformity of the products.
Conditions for the use of shopping vouchers and gift vouchers ("coupon")
The owner reserves the right to offer coupons for purchases made on the zanzariereshop.it website. It is possible that certain goods or services are excluded from the purchase through coupons.
Unless otherwise stipulated, the following rules apply for the use of coupons:
- each coupon is valid for one user only and can be used only once according to the methods and times established in the instructions on the website and/or accompanying the coupon itself;
- the use of a coupon for the purchase of other coupons or other discount codes that may be available on zanzariereshop.it is not permitted;
- the coupon is not refundable for cash and no interest accrues on the credit represented in the coupon;
- unless otherwise established and always within the same purchase procedure, coupons cannot be combined with each other;
- partial use of the coupon or use in ways that involve its complete redemption in subsequent phases is not permitted;
- the coupon must be redeemed only within the period established for the use of the offer. At the end of this period, the coupon will automatically expire, without any possibility for the user to make any claim in this regard;
- zanzariereshop.it will not be in any way responsible for the loss, theft or illegibility of paper coupons;
- zanzariereshop.it will not be responsible in case of typing errors in the e-mail address of the recipient of the coupon;
- if the value of the products purchased is higher than the value of the coupon, the user will have to pay the difference through the payment instruments available on zanzariereshop.it. In the event that the value of the products is lower, the user acknowledges and accepts that the difference cannot be refunded;
- the use of the coupon is intended for exclusively personal and non-commercial purposes. The reproduction, counterfeiting, commercial exchange of the coupon as well as any illegal activity related to the purchase and/or use of the same is therefore prohibited.
In the event of any offense relating to the use of coupons being committed, the holder may legitimately refuse to fulfill his contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to take legal action to protect of its rights and interests.
Deliveries are made during normal working hours to the address indicated by the user and in the manner specified in the order summary. Upon delivery, the user must verify the content by specifying any anomalies in the delivery form. In case of failure to collect within the deadline established by the carrier, the products will be returned to the holder, who will not refund the price of the products. Furthermore, the owner will not ask for arrears for the warehouse stock and will wait for the customer to call back to request a second shipment which will, in any case, be borne by the customer. The owner cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in completing the purchase order by the user, for damage that may have occurred to the products after delivery to the carrier, where the latter has been chosen and commissioned by the user or for delays in delivery attributable to the latter.
The user has the right to request and obtain free of charge, for a maximum number of 1 request, the replacement of the products purchased on zanzariereshop.it exclusively in the following cases:
- damaged packaging
- manufacturing errors
To request the free replacement of products, the user is requested to contact customer service by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, taking care to specify , in your request, the reasons for the replacement, to promptly allow zanzariereshop.it to proceed with the processing of the correct order.
The user must follow all the instructions that will be provided by the personnel in charge, also via e-mail, regarding the correct methods of returning the products for which replacement is requested.
In particular, the products for which replacement is requested must be sent:
- properly packed in their original packaging and equipped with any accessories, instructions for use and assembly and all the documentation received upon purchase;
- with the transport document (present in the original packaging), so as to allow Zanzariereshop.it to identify the user (order number, name, surname and address);
- without obvious signs of use, other than those compatible with carrying out a normal test of the product.
In this regard, zanzariereshop.it reserves the right not to accept, rejecting the sender, any return that has not been previously agreed and authorized by its staff. In this last case, all expenses, as well as the responsibility for the transported material, will fall exclusively on the user, who exempts zanzariereshop.it from now on from incurring costs or assuming responsibility for returns not previously agreed and authorized. The rights of the user who acts as a consumer and exercises his right to the legal guarantee, as specified below in the "warranty" section, remain unaffected.
Right of withdrawal and guarantee
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The user declares to be aware of the fact that the products sold through the zanzariereshop.it site are always tailor-made products. Therefore, the exercise of the right of withdrawal is excluded and the products purchased through anzariereshop.it cannot be returned or refunded.
The user who purchases as a consumer has the right to guarantee the conformity of the products and services purchased within 24 months of purchase, provided that notice is given within 2 months of their discovery.
To exercise the warranty right, the user is required to contact the owner at the contact information contained in this document, giving an accurate description of the defect found.
If the lack of conformity of the product is ascertained, the user has the right to obtain, at her choice, the repair or replacement of the product. p>
The user also has the right to ask the owner for a reasonable price reduction or termination of the contract in the following cases:
- if repair and replacement are impossible or excessively expensive;
- if the owner has not repaired or replaced the goods within a reasonable period, in any case not less than 15 days; ;
The user is still required to return the defective products.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify the owner (as well as any company controlled or affiliated by the same, its representatives, directors, agents, licensors, partners and employees), from any obligation or liability, including any legal fees incurred to defend themselves in court, which may arise in the event of damages caused to other users or third parties, in relation to the contents uploaded online, the violation of the law or the terms of these conditions of service.
Zanzariereshop.it and all the functions accessible through zanzariereshop.it are made available to users, under the terms and conditions set out in the contract, without any guarantee, explicit or implicit, which is not mandatory By law. In particular, no guarantee is given as to the suitability of the services offered for the particular purposes set by the user. The use of zanzariereshop.it and of the functions accessible through zanzariereshop.it is carried out by users at their own risk and under their own responsibility. In particular, the owner, within the limits of the applicable law, is liable for damages of a contractual and non-contractual nature towards users and third parties exclusively by way of willful misconduct or gross negligence when these constitute an immediate and direct consequence of the activity of zanzariereshop.it. Therefore, the owner will not be responsible for:
- any losses that are not a direct consequence of the breach of contract by the owner;
- any loss of business opportunity and any other loss, even indirect, that you may suffer (such as, by way of example but not limited to, loss of business, loss of revenues, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- damages or losses deriving from interruptions or malfunctions of zanzariereshop.it due to force majeure events or, in any case, to unforeseen and unpredictable events and, in any case, independent of the will and unrelated to the controller's sphere of control such as, by way of example and not exhaustive, failures or interruptions to telephone or electricity lines, to the Internet and/or in any case to other transmission tools, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural events, viruses and IT attacks, interruptions in the supply of products, services or third-party applications;
- and incorrect or unsuitable use of zanzariereshop.it by users or third parties.
To guarantee users the best possible use of the service, the owner reserves the right to interrupt the service due to the need for maintenance or system updating, informing users through constant updates on the matter on zanzariereshop .it.
Resale of the service
Users are not authorized to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of zanzariereshop.it and its services without the prior written permission of the owner, granted directly or through a specific reseller program.
Intellectual Property Rights
All application trademarks, figurative or nominative, and all other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, commercial names, illustrations, images, logos that appear concerning zanzariereshop. it are and remain the exclusive property
- of the owner or its licensors and are protected by applicable trademark laws and related international treaties.
All trademarks and all other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, trade names, illustrations, images, logos relating to third parties and the contents published by such third parties on zanzariereshop. it are and remain the exclusive property or availability of said third parties and their licensors and are protected by applicable trademark laws and related international treaties. The holder does not possess the ownership of these intellectual property rights and can only use them within the limits and in compliance with the contracts concluded with such third parties and for the purposes outlined therein.
License to use the software
zanzariereshop.it grants the user a revocable, personal, without territorial limits, free, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the software and/or any other technical tool implemented in the service. This license has the sole purpose of allowing the user to use the service, within the limits and in compliance with the contract, the API procedures and/or any applicable law.
The user is required to use the service in compliance with the intellectual and industrial property rights of the owner.
The software related to the service, as well as any other copyright or intellectual property right, is the exclusive property of the owner and/or its licensors. The user does not acquire any right or title to the software and agrees to its use on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis, limited to the duration of use of the service, via remote connectivity, via the Internet, for the provision of services in compliance with the contract.< /p>
The right to use the software does not grant you any rights to the original source code. All the techniques, algorithms and procedures contained in the software and in the relative documentation are information protected by copyright and are the property of the owner or its licensors and, therefore, cannot be used in any way for purposes other than those indicated in the contract.
All rights and licenses granted to the user shall be considered revoked upon expiry of the contract.
Changes to these terms
The owner reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time, giving notice to the user by publishing it on zanzariereshop.it. The user who continues to use zanzariereshop.it after the publication of the changes accepts the new terms without reserve.
Assignment of the contract
The holder reserves the right to transfer, assign, novation or subcontract all or any of the rights or obligations arising from the terms, provided that the rights of the user provided herein are not affected.< /p>
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under the terms in any way without the owner's written permission.
All communications relating to zanzariereshop.it must be sent using the contact information indicated in the contract.
Ineffectiveness and partial nullity
Should any clause of the terms be null, invalid or ineffective, the aforementioned clause will be eliminated while the remaining clauses will not be affected by this and will remain fully effective.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and all disputes regarding the execution, interpretation and validity of this agreement are subject to the law, the jurisdiction of the state and the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the place where it has its registered office the owner. The exclusive forum of the consumer is an exception, if the law so provides.
Online Dispute Resolution for Consumers
The consumer residing in Europe should be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform which provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve any dispute relating to and/or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into on the net in a non-judicial manner. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract stipulated with the owner.